Dealing with poor performers
Promesse de la formation
- Detect poor performers
- Deal with poor performers
- Limit the risk in case of sanction
Notre engagement :
Deal with poor performers to increase the team performance and limit the risk in case of sanction of the poor performers.
- Definition and limits to the power of the employer
- Respect of private life and individual freedom
- Respect of data protection rules
- Specific cases: maternity, participation in trade unions activities…
- Evaluating an employee
- Evaluation’s means
- Fixing goals and objectives
- Improving the performance
- Performance improvement plans
- Absence of improvement
- Modifying contractual rules
- Dismissal for poor performance
- Control of the power of the employer
- Employees’ representatives
- Judicial actions
Le saviez-vous ?
French law prohibits pecuniary sanctions. As a consequence, it is not possible to reduce the employee’s salary in case of poor performance.