Harassment and discrimination
Promesse de la formation
- Prevent harassment and discrimination
- Identify acts constituting harassment or discrimination
- Limit the risk of condemnation
Notre engagement :
Prevent the risk of harassment and discrimination in your company. Allow you to differentiate your management of employees without creating a risk of discrimination.
- Definition of moral harassment
- Definition of sexual harassment
- Distinction from discrimination
- The proof of the harassment
- Disciplinary, civil and criminal actions
- Interlocutors in case of harassment: administration, employees’ representatives and the manager
- Operational solutions facing harassment
- Discrimination and hiring
- Discrimination during the course of the contract
- Discrimination and termination
- Interlocutors in case of discrimination
- Civil action in case of discrimination
- Criminal action in case of discrimination
- Preventing discriminations
Le saviez-vous ?
Since the law concerning discrimination dated 27 May 2008, harassment may become discrimination when it is linked to discriminatory criteria prohibited by law. The repetition is then not necessary to constitute harassment.