Essentials of French employment law
Promesse de la formation
- Sensitize to the main labor law rules in France to avoid major risks
- Master the rules relating to the conclusion, the execution and the termination of the employment contract
- Learn the main rules relating to employees representation
Notre engagement :
Help you to better deal with your responsibilities over French entities.
- The legal framework
- French judiciary organization
- Legal structure of French norms
- The role of the administration
- Employment contract
- Indefinite-term employment contract
- Fixed-term employment contract
- Other employment contract
- Working time
- Termination of employment contracts
- Other terminations
- Staff representation
- Health and safety / Internal rules and regulations
- Data protection
- Equal treatment of employees and harassment
Le saviez-vous ?
An e-mail sent to an employee to blame him for facts considered as a misconduct by the manager constitute a formal warning which prevents the employer from sanctioning the employee for the same facts – apart in case of repetition.